Preventative HVAC Maintenance and HVAC Tune-Up Services for Hillsborough, Durham, Chapel Hill, NC and Myrtle Beach, SC and Surrounding Areas
You depend on your HVAC system to keep your family comfortable throughout the year. That's why our NATE-certified service techs are committed to providing reliable HVAC maintenance services that keep your heating and cooling system in great shape, to meet the demands of the season.
Benefits of HVAC Maintenance
Heating and air conditioner maintenance are vital for homes and businesses in our area. Your HVAC units have to work hard during summer and winter to keep everyone comfortable. Maintenance helps to protect them and help you avoid early replacement. If you've never scheduled an HVAC tuneup before, here’s why you should:
- Increase Energy Efficiency: Over time, HVAC systems gradually lose efficiency, causing them to work longer and harder than necessary. With regular service, we'll ensure your system is running as efficiently as possible.
- Lower Utility Bills: Higher levels of energy efficiency translate to improved heating and cooling. Along with decreasing your carbon footprint, an HVAC tuneup can also keep your gas and electric bills manageable.
- Improve Indoor Air Quality: Your HVAC system is the key to clean air. Routine service ensures your home's humidity levels are ideal and your home's air is fresh and clean.
- Prevent Expensive Repairs: Our service techs are trained to spot small problems before they escalate. We'll help prevent major breakdowns and expensive repairs by detecting issues early.
- Lengthen HVAC System Life Span: An HVAC system that receives regular service can keep your family comfortable for much longer. That means routine tuneups could add years to your system.
We also offer home performance testing, indoor air quality inspections, and safety inspections.
Comprehensive AC Maintenance Checklists
To ensure your heating and cooling system is in the best possible condition, our service techs start every tuneup with a comprehensive AC maintenance checklist. We'll perform tasks that include:
- Air filter replacement
- Electrical wiring inspection
- Fan and motor lubrication
- Refrigerant recharge
- System calibration
- Cleaning the outdoor unit
- Thermostat adjustment
As we make our way through this air conditioner maintenance checklist, we make a note of any minor issues or malfunctions that could turn into bigger problems down the road. We'll alert you to any system concerns we find and recommend any repairs we think are necessary. You can rest assured that we're working hard to keep your system running efficiently for years to come.
Preventive Maintenance Agreements
We recommend scheduling annual tuneups for your heating and cooling system, and we always suggest making an appointment as early in the season as possible. This is the best way to maintain indoor comfort throughout the season.
We also offer Energy Savings Agreements that cover tuneups and include benefits like discounts on repairs and priority customer status. When you sign up for one of these programs, you'll receive two HVAC tuneups per year — in fall for your heating system and spring for your AC. It’s time you enjoyed peace of mind, knowing your HVAC system’s maintenance is in experienced hands. If you live in Raleigh, Hillsborough, Durham, Chapel Hill, or Carrboro, North Carolina, call Warren-Hay to schedule a tuneup or learn about our Energy Savings Agreement programs.